| || |
For centuries people from China, Korea and Japan have reported amazing health benefits with the use of Elk Velvet:
- Increased mental and physical energy, while promoting a regular sleep cycle.
- Anti-aging effects, including reduced symptoms associated with senility.
- Enhanced strength and stamina. Research indicates that elk velvet contains both muscular and nerve strengthening properties.
- Control of pain and swelling from arthritis, injury and exercise.
- Strengthened immune system, as well as reduced allergy symptoms.
- Boost hormonal activity, estrogen, red blood cells, including increased testosterone levels helping to combat impotence and other sexual disorders.
- Protection against stress, and promotes positive mood.
- Blood pressure stabilizer.
- Anti-inflammatory, helps varicose veins, controls migraine headaches.
- Controlled PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Stimulation of growth cells.
- Recovery from traumatic injury. Faster healing of wounds and cuts.
- Decreased cholesterol levels.
- Increased heart stroke volume and strengthens weak heart beat.
- Reduced arthritic pain and rheumatism.